How to Apply to Lexington Latin School
Current tuition rates updated February 7, 2018
Application Directions 2018–2019
To pursue admission to Lexington Latin School for your student please:
1. Submit one completed Family Application per applying family.
● Applications received by February 20, will be placed in the first-round acceptance deadline for the 2018-2019 school year. Students who apply after the first acceptance deadline will be prioritized according to the date the application is received.
● A $100 application fee per family must be included with the application.
● A signed Statement of Faith.
2. Submit one Student Application per applying student.
3. Submit report cards and standardized test results for the previous two school years or provide the names and addresses of previous schools for the LLS to secure school records. Students who were previously homeschooled need to supply us with grades that have been assigned and a summary of the most recent courses of study.
4. Provide a teacher recommendation form to one of your child’s Math or English teachers. (Upper School only)
5. Submit a high school transcript if your child is entering second semester freshman year or higher. (Upper School only)
6. Contact the school office to schedule testing for Math, Reading and Writing. The testing fee is $50 per student, payable upon testing. Additional paperwork will be required at that time.
7. Schedule a family interview.
8. After applying, testing, and interviewing, you will receive one of the following:
● An acceptance letter, an Enrollment Agreement, and an invoice for a $250 deposit per student ($500 maximum per family).
● Notice that your student(s) has/have been placed on a waiting list.
● A letter notifying you that your application has been declined.
● A request for a follow-up interview and a teacher recommendation.
Your child becomes officially enrolled when the bottom portion of his or her acceptance letter is returned with the Enrollment Agreement
Submit one Family Application per applying family. Submit one Student Application per applying student.