Submit one Family Application per applying family. Submit one Student Application per applying student.
Download or print the LLS Application forms:
APPLICATION DIRECTIONS 2021-22
To pursue admission to Lexington Latin School for your student please:
1. Submit one completed Family Application per applying family.
2. Submit one Student Application per applying student.
3. Submit report cards and standardized test results for the previous two school years or provide the names and addresses of previous schools for LLS to secure school records. Students who were previously homeschooled need to supply us with grades that have been assigned and a summary of the most recent courses of study.
4. Provide a teacher recommendation from one of your child’s Math or English teachers. (Upper School only)
5. Submit a high school transcript if your child is entering second semester freshman year or higher. (Upper School only)
6. Contact the school office to schedule testing for Math, Reading and Writing. The testing fee is $50 per student, payable upon testing. Additional paperwork will be required at that time.
7. Schedule a family interview.
8. After applying, testing, and interviewing, you will receive one of the following: